[WoodyBay] Classic Auto Glass

Brian Nebergall socalclassicautoglassconnection at msn.com
Fri Sep 10 14:38:56 PDT 2021

Not sure if you allow submissions from small businesses specializing in auto parts. If you don't, we understand. But if you do, here 'ya go...

We offer new, quality replacement glass for 100's of classic American automobiles and trucks from the '30s through the '70s.
Both curved and flat glass are available in clear & factory style green-tint. Gray-smoke is also available in most applications all at some of the best prices in Southern California.

And if you don't want to do it yourself, my buddy Glen at AG Auto Glass is the best installer in San Diego and, possibly, in all of Southern California.

Call text or email us for price and availability for your car or truck.

SoCal Classic Autoglass Connection
760-807-8968
socalclassicautoglassconnection at msn.com