[WoodyBay] 1940 Chevy Special Deluxe Coupe for sale

Wayne Vinta vinta.wayne at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 13:30:07 PDT 2021

Hello all,
I am offering my 1940 Chevy Coupe for sale at a reduced price of $35,000.00.This is a very special hot rod, all steel, original body on original frame.I am only letting go of it at this time and at this price reduction, in order to work on a new project.
Please  email if interested.I live in Prescott AZ (this is a rust free car).
464 engine bored to a 468automatic transmission, air conditioningdrives perfectly, only 7,700 milesAward winning Ultra Red paint, not chopped
Must see.
I am happy to send pictures and answer any questions you may have.Thank you,Wayne