[WoodyBay] 'The List'!

31pkup at reagan.com 31pkup at reagan.com
Wed Jun 30 17:41:27 PDT 2021

I believe Woody would have wanted the auto list left alone. It provided an easy NO cost (to the user) venue to buy and sell auto related items.  The inner circle list is where the problem lies at the moment. Mike doesn't have the time to go thru every email and separate them, he may never do that. it was Woody's deal and he enjoyed it. I would personally have contact with him every day. The second to last email he sent out was from me that i sent that morning. But most were for the political guys  and his other list. He made that choice! And because of this i haven't sent in any of my usual stuff because i think we need to give Mike a chance to get used to the job and he may never want to get that deep into it. AND, if need be we could start our own site in Woody's honor and continue with the mocking and ridicule that we believe certain people or institutions so richly deserve.....jimmy