[WoodyBay] Oooo Raa !

Claude Smith 55BelAir at Hwy66.us
Wed Jun 30 15:49:15 PDT 2021

Well worn joke template that all you have to do is substitute persons
names and the object.

Well, I won't use names nor objects. To tell the following truth.

Last President exceeded in a lot of things.

One was:  He had 31 members of his inner circle indited for various crimes.

No other President holds that record.

Hoo Raa !

--
Claude W Smith  ( ò¿ó )
Berman's Bible: Julio "Generalissimo" Franco