[WoodyBay] 'The List'!

Ronnie Adair ronnieadair at cox.net
Wed Jun 30 15:41:42 PDT 2021

Woody welcomed all as long as it was civil and not vulgar.  We are all
adults who love cars, have difference of opinions and if something is posted
that you do not appreciate, do like we do on every other social media site,
delete if you don't like.  No reason to yet your skivvies in a bunch,

Appreciate that Mike Brattland has honored Woodie by continuing what he
started to help connect buyers, sellers and events to attend!

R.I,P. Woodie and Thank you Mike!

Ronnie Adair, President

OTHGSD