[WoodyBay] 'The List'!

Jim Reid jimrinob at cox.net
Wed Jun 30 11:40:32 PDT 2021

I think we can agree that everyone on Woody’s distribution is a motorhead first.

We all need a calendar, a place to connect for parts, a place ask for help, and a place to vent sometimes.

Don’t throw out this connection to our fellow car lovers because we may not agree on everything in life.

We have transitioned to an open forum now with no “Woody glue” to keep the lid on things.

Please stop the ultimatums and mean spirited comments. You know Woody wouldn’t have published them.

On the other side, click off or get some thicker skin and stop threatening to take your toys and leave.