[WoodyBay] Oooo Raa !

d w dwgolilgto at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 11:17:25 PDT 2021

THE PRESIDENT AND THE TWO HOGS

Last Tuesday afternoon President Biden got off the helicopter in front of the White House carrying a baby piglet under each arm.

The squared-away Marine guard snapped to attention and   saluted .

"Nice Pigs, Sir".

The President replied, "These are not Pigs. These are authentic Arkansas Razorback hogs. I got one for Vice-President Kamala Harris and I got one for Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.”

The squared-away Marine guard again snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "Excellent trade, Sir."