[WoodyBay] 'The List'!

Robert Currier robertcalplumb at att.net
Wed Jun 30 04:42:32 PDT 2021

 I agree
    On Tuesday, June 29, 2021, 04:07:28 PM PDT, Rick Andersen <3430valley at gmail.com> wrote:

 I couldn't have said it any better!
Rick
On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 4:01 PM Dan at GrandCanyonBooks.com <Dan at grandcanyonbooks.com> wrote:

    AMEN, thank you

On Jun 29, 2021, at 3:18 PM, biggeo44 at aol.com wrote:
PLEASE continue posting the political humor on 'The List'! I find it a fun change from the usual used tires and over-priced cars... being advertised for FREE I might add! I spoke to 'The Chief', Woody, about this some time back, and he too thought that by inserting this small variety of his opinion into 'The List' might be appreciated and enjoyed these days. Apparently not, with all the progressive liberals asking to be removed from 'The List'! Remember, this IS and WAS Chief 'Woody's' list, which he provided as a FREE service to us all!! IF you have a problem with that, then leave!!Big George<2020-chevrolet-corvette.jpg> <2020-chevrolet-corvette.jpg>--
WoodyBay mailing list
WoodyBay at goodoleboyssandiego.com