[WoodyBay] Delete

Baxterco james at baxterco.com
Tue Jun 29 14:46:21 PDT 2021

Hi All,

I’d like to take sec and offer up an educational moment brought to you by yours truly.

#1. When you reply to this email (or any of Woody’s emails)… even with your “unsubscribe” request.
It goes to EVERYBODY on Woody’s list.
(God rest his soul)

#2. Next, if you would like to unsubscribe
Please do not email us all.
Put on your big boy pants and simply click the link below. It’s that link at the bottom of everyone of his emails.

It will open a web page and towards the bottom you will find a box where you enter your email address and then click the “unsubscribe” button.

You would get a big thank you from us all…

Cheers,
James B.

Sent from my iPhone