[WoodyBay] Blue Monday

pauldunne pauldunne at cox.net
Mon Jun 28 19:38:04 PDT 2021

Good, no political crapSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: barbara romero <babsromero10 at live.com> Date: 6/28/21  6:39 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: woodybay at goodoleboyssandiego.com, Cody <scody049 at cox.net> Subject: Re: [WoodyBay] Blue Monday

I had hoped and prayed that Politics and Political "Humor", would no longer be allowed on "WoodysBay"!  Not on Blue Monday, nor any day of the week.