[WoodyBay] HAWKS LANDING CRUISE-IN (Sheriff Sgt. Vaca Community Fund Raiser) RUSTY NUTS & other local Car Clubs (Sun. June 13th)

Michael G. Brattland mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com
Mon Jun 14 13:49:37 PDT 2021

HAWKS LANDING CRUISE-IN (SUN. JUNE 13th)
(Sheriff Sgt. Vaca Community Fund Raiser Benefit)
RUSTY NUTS Streetrods & other local Car Clubs
(25 Hot Rods & Classics showed)

We had a good showing of Car Club support for the Sheriffs Community Fundraiser
at HAWKS LANDING on Sunday. We had RUSTY NUTS Members & Cars,
joined by Car Club Members from the:
*	MORONGO BASIN ROADRUNNERS
*	ROUTE 62 CRUISERS
*	JACK-N-BOX GANG
A Hot & Clear Sunny Day (saved by a nice afternoon Breeze) and some
great shade by a sole friendly Olive Tree (packed with Rusty Nuts underneath!)😎😍👍

It was good to see Community support the Family of a fallen Sheriff Sgt. who
was an Army veteran and 17 year veteran in the San Bernardino Sheriff Dept.
Sgt. Dominic Vaca sadly left a wife & 2 daughters while participating in a line duty
shootout with a dangerous felon on 󾓦Memorial Day (May 31st)󾓦.(R.I.P. Sgt. Vaca)

IT WAS REALLY NICE, HOWEVER, TO SEE OLD HOTRODDER FRIENDS TOGETHER AGAIN!
Bob & Jan
 SLIDESHOW:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/1zQazHDn7Vbsgpg2A