[WoodyBay] POSTINGS ??????

Jim Swanson jimswanson67 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 07:31:24 PDT 2021

Good morning, John -

Yes, your message reached me and I'm in Sun City West, AZ, a Del Webb
active adult community in the northwest corner of metro PHX.  I'm a member
of the *Sun City West Automotive Restoration Club, (ARC),* with about 600
members... Since I have family in Escondido I like to keep up on what's
going on over in SoCal.  Thanks to Woody I've been able to do that for
years!  And a big thanks to those who've grabbed the reins and are
continuing it.

*Best Regards, J**im Swanson*