[WoodyBay] Woody's Calendar Code-For Car Club Webmasters

Michael G. Brattland mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com
Wed Jun 9 14:25:58 PDT 2021

A number of car clubs in San Diego use the code below on their respective
calendar pages which will allow anyone viewing that page to see Woody's
current calendar on the Good Ole Boys San Diego website. If any of the other
car clubs would like to make use of Woody's calendar pass this post to your
webmaster who can quickly and easily plant this code on an appropriate page
on your website. There after when I update the calendar on GOB  website your
websites will see the update  automatically.
My only ask is that you give some credit the this calendar offering on your
website to our old car friend Woody Downing for his tireless efforts with
his calendar over the years...mgb

<iframe id="I1" name="I1"
src="https://www.goodoleboyssandiego.com/current-event-calendar/"
style="width: 1200px; height: 1800px">
Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not
to display inline frames.
</iframe></p>

CDR Mike Brattland, USN (Ret.) mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com
<mailto:mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com>