[WoodyBay] FW: Heroes & Hot Rods Car Show

Michael G. Brattland mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com
Wed Jul 14 14:40:24 PDT 2021

From: BECCA BRUMMETT <beccab at infinitehero.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 11:18 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Heroes & Hot Rods Car Show

Good Morning!

We would love the opportunity to have you join us in a ONE-OF-A-KIND California Car Show Benefiting our military heroes & their families served by the Infinite Hero Foundation.

Together we're raising funds to connect our military, veterans, and military family members with innovative and effective treatment programs for service related injuries.

A one-of-a-kind California car show benefiting the military heroes and their families served by Infinite Hero Foundation

Featuring hundreds of exceptional autos including RODS • CUSTOMS • MUSCLE • CLASSICS • TRUCKS • CACKLEFEST • SPECIALTY VEHICLES • LOW RIDERS • EXOTICS • MILITARY VEHICLES.
Enjoy this family friendly day complete with opportunity drawings, awards, entertainment, military presentations, and a special presentation with Fast Jack Beckman.

STC Anaheim Gardenwalk
400 Disney Way, Anaheim, CA

Car Show Saturday, September 25, 2021 @ 10am-3pm

Vehicle Entry $40
Spectators $10
Military and Veterans Free
Children 12 & Under Free

Details at www.infinitehero.org/heroes-hot-rods/ <http://www.infinitehero.org/heroes-hot-rods/>

All proceeds from this event will benefit the Infinite Hero Foundation

Learn more at www.infinitehero.org <http://www.infinitehero.org>
Interested in sponsoring or becoming a vendor?
www.infinitehero.org/heroes-hot-rods/ <http://www.infinitehero.org/heroes-hot-rods/>
Questions? Email Becca Brummett at beccab at infinitehero.org <mailto:beccab at infinitehero.org>

It would be an honor to have you attend and participate in our event.

Utmost Honor, Gratitude and Respect,
Becca Brummett
Director of Operations
Infinite Hero Foundation