[WoodyBay] Reminder - Garage Sale

Claude W Smith claude at 1954.us
Sat Jul 10 05:13:58 PDT 2021

Cleaning the Garage and Storage Shed.  Have found many things that I no
longer need.\\
Some is FREE and Some FOR SALE

So far what I have for sale is:

Some Car Stuff:
100 Watt Solar Panel and Regulator ( Ask, It is inside )
Car Covers - New  and Used ( Ask if you don't see )
Battery Charger / Maintainer
Jack Stands
Kit to add Day Light Running Lights to your car
Battery Saver Kit - Disconnects Battery when charge gets low.
Inside mirrors
Security System
Other Misc Car Stuff

All of the rest of the stuff is: Building Stuff, Painting, Plumbing,
Electrical, Dry wall, Screws, Nails, House Stuff, Toys, Camping, Light
Fixtures.  All Kinds of Stuff.

Four kayaks, Wind Surfer, and all the associated gear for that sport.

Most of the Stuff is NEW,  Some is used, All is valuable to someone.

I have posted Photos of SOME of the stuff that I have for sale.

We are planning to have a Back Yard Sale -

What do I mean about a "Back Yard Sale"  ??
Come to the house, there will NOT be any signs.
In the front of the Garage is my White Chev Truck.
Park anywhere, even in front of garage.
Walk to the Left of the Garage, through the gate on the Left of the garage.

For Car People, I am opening EARLY
Saturday July 10 - 0700 AM
Location:  4442 Jocelyn St - 92105
(619) 675-1979 ( Prefer Text )

Probably Close at 4:00 PM -

--
Claude W Smith  ( ò¿ó )
"He who hesitates is not only lost, but miles from the next exit."