[WoodyBay] Woody Bay E-Mail List Charter Changes-July 4th 2021 Weekend

Ron Brooks chevy504 at cox.net
Sat Jul 3 17:17:38 PDT 2021

Woody was a conservative an a Republican that's why he had the occasional commentary about the woke people out there...  He hated the way th USA was going with Joe Biden an commie Harris in charge...  If you people want to change the way he had the "Good old Boy's" set up 100% then it is not Woody's "Good old Boy's" any longer !!!