[WoodyBay] Woody Bay E-Mail List Charter Changes-July 4th 2021 Weekend

Rick Andersen 3430valley at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 11:00:22 PDT 2021

I think the entire situation is pretty sad. Not much of a commentary to the
fellow that created Woodbay years ago. Why should anything change. I
thought it was great to get an occasional chuckle. If there was something I
didn't like, I just deleted it. Why is there a need for all of us to change
the way we've been doing things just because an individual doesn't like it.
Our society is headed to a bad place.

Rick