[WoodyBay] Blue Monday

biggeo44 at aol.com biggeo44 at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 16:14:04 PDT 2021

So richy, apparently you did not read a majority of the post, or you would have realized two(2) things; first, you can always quit the list at any time! Secondly, this IS and WAS Chief 'Woody's' list emeritus, so when you say [this] "political bullshit needs to stop" what you're actually saying is that Chief Woody stating his opinion on HIS free email car list which HE created needs to stop, correct me if I'm wrong! If you don't mind me asking, how much $$$$ has Chief Woody's FREE list postings saved you in advertising costs?! Having to negotiate a few political satire postings is probably a small price to 'pay' for all of his FREE advertising for your company, ya' think?!
To the rest of my Car List friends on Chief Woody's list, I apologize for my 'political BS' rant so to you, have a Safe & Happy Fourth of July and God Bless America! Ya' gotta drive 'em!Big George