[WoodyBay] Electrical Stuff For Sale

Claude W Smith claude at 1954.us
Thu Jul 1 11:02:19 PDT 2021

Cleaning the garage:

Daylight running light kits - Convert your car to automatically turn on
headlights during the day.  $10 ea - I have three

DieHard 71219 6/12V Shelf Smart Battery Charger and 2A Maintainer - $20

Both new, still in box, not opened.

All of the above - New, still in the unopened box

--
Claude W Smith  ( ò¿ó )
"Sir, shouldn't you buckle up?" - Sanderz "AH, Buckle This!" - Helmut