[WoodyBay] 'The List'!

PG Polentz mcsd at san.rr.com
Thu Jul 1 09:18:26 PDT 2021

Something to think about ...

Political posts have been on this list since before I joined.  I have
not seen any posts complaining about them till Woody passed.  What's
changed other than the fact that Woody id no longer with us? Why do some
people feel the need to complain now when there was none before this?

There has always been the "unsubscribe from the list" option for those
who choose it and the "delete email" option for those who wish to remain
on the list but do not wish to read politically themed posts.  Seems
reasonable to me.

So make use of your options and stop complaining.  It gets tiresome.

PG