[WoodyBay] 'The List'!

Richard Tanner roscoe at fpud.com
Thu Jul 1 04:57:05 PDT 2021

I think it's amazing. If you look at the top of your e-mail there is a little trash can, if you aren't interested in that particular e-mail just tap the trash can just like we do when we are not interested in a certain car or part for sale. I don't e-mail the moderator and tell him I did not like or I'm not interested in said car or part....That simple, tap the trash can symbol