[WoodyBay] FW: drag racing company

Michael G. Brattland mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com
Mon Aug 30 08:20:47 PDT 2021

From: james a. Miller <jmillerwheels at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2021 8:18 AM
To: mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com
Subject: drag racing company

My name is Jim Miller,my phone number is 760 519 9936. I'm looking for someone that likes Hot Rods/Drag racing and has spare time and would like going to the Heritage series N H R A  drag races ( pre 1975 cars) with me and is able to do a few things like check tire air pressure, help me with my helmet and drive my little Honda quad. We would be gone 4-5 days  4 or 5 times a year.  I would pay ALL expenses. I need company and a little help at the races. Try it and see if you like it.