[WoodyBay] Fwd: A Horribly Sad Day for Our Country

mpfitzsimons mpfitzsimons at cox.net
Thu Aug 26 19:06:55 PDT 2021

Amen....Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: jay christopher <jay39strod at gmail.com> Date: 8/26/21  6:42 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Ronnie Adair <ronnieadair at cox.net> Cc: WoodyBay <woodybay at goodoleboyssandiego.com> Subject: Re: [WoodyBay] Fwd: A Horribly Sad Day for Our Country You are absolutely right He is the worst president this  country has ever seen!!! he should   sent over there to see first hand the mess he and he alone has created!! My heart 💔 goes out to all those that that have served and lost there lives for this great County 👍On Thu, Aug 26, 2021, 5:01 PM Ronnie Adair <ronnieadair at cox.net> wrote:

  AMEN! THERE IS ZERO EXCUSE FOR THIS BLATANT STUPIDITY!  THE DNC IS TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FRAUD CANIDATE THEY LIED CHEATED AND STOLE TO PUT IN AN OFFICE HE CLEARLY NOT QUALIFIED FOR!  ARE BRAVE MILITARY DIED BECAUSE OF IT!

   On August 26, 2021 at 7:32 PM Jim Swanson <jimswanson67 at gmail.com> wrote:

           !Such a senseless tragedy for those families of our lost and wounded military members...and a very, very sad day for our entire country.  Who among us didn't see that this was likely to happen?

             Biden says he is responsible for making these decisions, and as Commander in Chief, he is...  This blood is on him.  He should resign in disgrace.