[WoodyBay] Fwd: A Horribly Sad Day for Our Country

mpfitzsimons mpfitzsimons at cox.net
Thu Aug 26 19:06:17 PDT 2021

She is Tone Def...Out of Touch and is way past her Past Due Date...an embarrassment...anybody been to San Francisco lately...totally destroyed Thanks to Nancy and Nephew Gavin.....Recall them both.....🤔Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: KURT SEDLER <kurt.sedler at cox.net> Date: 8/26/21  6:48 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: jay christopher <jay39strod at gmail.com>, Ronnie Adair <ronnieadair at cox.net> Cc: WoodyBay <woodybay at goodoleboyssandiego.com> Subject: Re: [WoodyBay] Fwd: A Horribly Sad Day for Our Country
  While Patriots are dying...
  "Today, and every day, let us summon the suffragists’ spirit of hope and strive to lift up the voices of women across the nation – because we know this truth: when women succeed, America succeeds,"N.  Pelosi, D-Calif., tweeted about noon Thursday.
  What about female Patriots in Afganistan and around the world?