[WoodyBay] Fwd: A Horribly Sad Day for Our Country

KURT SEDLER kurt.sedler at cox.net
Thu Aug 26 18:47:07 PDT 2021

While Patriots are dying...

"Today, and every day, let us summon the suffragists’ spirit of hope and strive to lift up the voices of women across the nation – because we know this truth: when women succeed, America succeeds,"N.  Pelosi, D-Calif., tweeted about noon Thursday.

What about female Patriots in Afganistan and around the world?