[WoodyBay] Fwd: A Horribly Sad Day for Our Country

Travis&Vicki Williams tvwilliams1 at att.net
Thu Aug 26 18:43:49 PDT 2021

Why on earth would anyone remove the Military before thousands of civilians under the known circumstances?
Biden's Afghanistan operation was a complete Blunder!  A reasonably smart 6th grader could have done a much better job.
I think most of us knew what we were getting when he stole the election (more of the same or worse than when he was the Vice President).
Biden's actions have been tearing our Country apart since the minute he took office and it's getting worse every day!
Travis