[WoodyBay] FW: JIM LEEZY'S MEMORIAL THIS WEEKEND

Michael G. Brattland mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com
Thu Aug 26 14:23:59 PDT 2021

From: Melina Lavullis <melina.lavullis at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2021 10:44 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: JIM LEEZY'S MEMORIAL THIS WEEKEND

Jim Leezy's memorial is this weekend. Please see below.
Melina

From: Caitlyn Braegelmann <cbraegelmann at gmail.com <mailto:cbraegelmann at gmail.com> >
Subject: Fwd: Charity Car Show August 29th
Date: August 22, 2021 at 3:03:50 PM PDT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Happy Sunday!

Just a reminder that the Jim Leezy memorial car show is coming up next weekend and we'd love for you and your car friends to join us! Participation is free, everyone will receive a free raffle ticket to win a 65" TV, plus we'll be donating one toy for every car in attendance. There will be a taco bar and cash bar as well.

If you're able to attend with your vehicle and haven't registered yet, please register here:  <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HB6TNT6> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HB6TNT6

Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Thanks!

Caitlyn