[WoodyBay] FW: Charity Car Show August 29th

Michael G. Brattland mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com
Mon Aug 23 07:39:53 PDT 2021

From: Jim Reid <jimrinob at cox.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2021 10:05 PM
To: Jim Reid <jimrinob at cox.net>
Subject: Charity Car Show August 29th

Aug 29 is NEXT SUNDAY.  Jim

Happy Sunday!

Just a reminder that the Jim Leezy memorial car show is coming up next weekend and we'd love for you and your car friends to join us! Participation is free, everyone will receive a free raffle ticket to win a 65" TV, plus we'll be donating one toy for every car in attendance. There will be a taco bar and cash bar as well.

If you're able to attend with your vehicle and haven't registered yet, please register here:  <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HB6TNT6> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HB6TNT6

Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Thanks!

Caitlyn